Terms and conditions
Calling all innovators
We invite all innovations to enter the Innovation Awards from organizations of all sizes, with the following characteristics:
Your innovation was introduced no longer than 3 years ago on the market.
Your product or service is available on the Dutch market or has the intention to enter the Dutch Market.
Your innovation has impact on (at least) one of the innovation themes.
- You understand our awards process – and commit to presenting in person to our juries in the pitch round at the semi-finals (October 4th 2018) and in the final (November 2nd 2018).
- You need to have a beta release available in the market.
Registration is free. Costs for travel and other expenses will not be reimbursed. Accenture does not accept liabilities for risks that may occur in the awards process.
The route to success
We ask innovators to adhere to the process we designed to maximize the value for all parties involved:
- Registration for Innovation Awards 2018 is opened from April 3rd 2018 to July 1st 2018 Accenture has the right to extend or shorten the registration period.
- When the registrations for 2018 close, the same day the pre-registration for 2019 opens.
- On October 4th 2018 the top 10 per theme are invited to pitch for the juries. In person. In Rotterdam. If you cannot arrange an in-person presentation you will be dropped from the competition.
- On November 2nd, 2018, the 5 finalists per theme will pitch for the jury and a crowd at the finals – at the Innovation Summit. If you cannot arrange an in-person presentation you will be dropped from the competition.
The fame, the glory & the prizes
Winners of jury prizes get a “bundle” of services and products offered by partners of the Innovation Awards. Specific terms and conditions will be communicated to the winners.
Please do not cheat
We are entitled to withdraw participants from the competition when there is a dispute about the ownership of Intellectual Property rights – or when fraudulent behavior occurs.
The rules are:
- We will exclude you from the competition if a legal court has ruled that your innovation is acting in breach of intellectual property rights.
- We will exclude you from the competition if fraudulent behavior occurs.
- Play fair. Do not harm the interest or reputation of other participants, partner organizations, Accenture or any other party involved in the process. We will exclude you from the competition if we feel your actions harm others.
Your submitted data will be used during the Jury Process of the Accenture Innovation Awards 2018. The retrieved data will be treated confidentially, and will be used for the Accenture Innovation Awards.
The data you submitted via the form will be shared with 2018’s jury members to assess your innovation and will—with your consent—be added to our local and global collaboration platform for Emerging Startup partners.
Please read the Accenture Privacy Statement for more information.